The Philippine Consulate General in Toronto is pleased to announce the holding of its Consular Outreach Mission in Leamington at the following venue to serve Filipinos residing or working in this part of Ontario:
DATE : 29 OCTOBER 2017, SUNDAY
TIME : 10:30 AM TO 4 PM
VENUE : ROMA CLUB 19 SEACLIFFE DRIVE EAST, LEAMINGTON, ONTARIO N8H 2L3
• E-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (by booking with the Consulate from 16-23 October 2017 on a first-book/first-served basis) – please click on the booking form below)
• REPORTS OF BIRTH, MARRIAGE, DEATH
• NOTARIAL & LEGALIZATION SERVICES (AFFIDAVITS, SPAs)
• NBI FORM FINGER PRINTING
• ACCEPTANCE OF PHILIPPINE VISA APPLICATIONS (NOTE: NO ACTUAL VISAS WILL BE ISSUED DURING THE OUTREACH MISSION)
• PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION
• SSS, PAG-IBIG AND OWWA MEMBERSHIP/BENEFITS (OEC ISSUANCE)
• ADVICE ON EMPLOYMENT/LABOR RELATED MATTERS
• OVERSEAS ABSENTEE VOTING REGISTRATION (Please bring a valid passport)
All those who will avail of the services during the Outreach Mission are advised to check the documentary and other requirements at www.philcongen-toronto.com. Applicants may likewise download application forms in advance from the same website.
Those who wish to receive their e-Passports, visas to the Philippines, or other documents by Post are advised to submit with their applications a self-addressed pre-paid special delivery envelope (Xpresspost [Regional] issued by Canada Post).
Payments for consular services can be made in cash (Canadian dollar) or with postal money orders made out to the Philippine Consulate General. Personal cheques are not accepted for payment purposes.
The Consulate looks forward to seeing you at the Consular Outreach Mission in Leamington.