The Philippine Consulate General in Toronto is pleased to announce the holding of its Consular Outreach Mission in Orangeville at the following venue to serve Filipinos residing or working in the area:
DATE : 14 APRIL 2018, SATURDAY
TIME : 9 AM TO 4 PM
VENUE : ORANGEVILLE AND DISTRICT SENIORS CENTRE
26 BYTHIA STREET, ORANGEVILLE, ONTARIO, L9W 2S1
• E-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (by booking with the Consulate from 03-10 April 2018 on a first-book/first-served basis – please see attached booking form)
• REPORTS OF BIRTH, MARRIAGE, DEATH
• NOTARIAL & LEGALIZATION SERVICES (AFFIDAVITS, SPAs)
• NBI FORM FINGER PRINTING
• ACCEPTANCE OF PHILIPPINE VISA APPLICATIONS (NOTE: NO ACTUAL VISAS WILL BE ISSUED DURING THE OUTREACH MISSION)
• PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION
• SSS, PAG-IBIG AND OWWA MEMBERSHIP/BENEFITS (OEC ISSUANCE)
• ADVICE ON EMPLOYMENT/LABOR RELATED MATTERS
• OVERSEAS ABSENTEE VOTING REGISTRATION (Please bring a valid passport)
All those who will avail of the services during the Outreach Mission are advised to check the documentary and other requirements at www.philcongen-toronto.com. Applicants may likewise download application forms in advance from the same website.
Those who wish to receive their e-Passports, visas to the Philippines, or other documents by mail are advised to submit with their applications a self-addressed pre-paid special delivery envelope (Xpresspost [Regional] issued by Canada Post).
Payments for consular services can be made in cash (Canadian dollar) or with postal money orders made out to the Philippine Consulate General. Personal cheques are not accepted for payment purposes.
The Consulate looks forward to seeing you at the Consular Outreach Mission in Orangeville.